Home / About
availableWIGHT has been set up as an emergency response to support vital works in our local community through an organised response from the construction industry on the Isle of Wight.
- We offer a platform giving ALL users the capability to work well together to keep the Isle of Wight moving.
- This is a FREE to use network to help you find what you need and offer what you can do.
- We all know that the construction industry works to a high standard of health and safety and throughout this crisis we need to be available to act.
Creating a conduit to help local industry workers talk to each other without barriers is vital:
- We give Isle of Wight people and businesses the opportunity to confirm who is suitably qualified and when they are available.
- We will play our part in keeping the industry updated with advice and guidance.
- We will help to ensure that information is available to support the front-line responses and social consequences.
Last updated 21:01 on 15 April 2020